CHF is a non-profit organization dedicated to enabling poor rural communities in developing countries to attain sustainable livelihoods.
- CHF has implemented over 800 projects in more than 40 countries to help the rural poor.
- CHF helps villagers become self-reliant with food production, water supplies and energy.
- CHF helps farmers, co-operatives and other organizations increase their knowledge and information for better food production in poor rural communities.
- CHF has educated tens of thousands of teachers and students in Canada about the poverty, hunger and water issues faced in the developing world.
- CHF helps communities use new technology and blend it with traditional practices.
- CHF has helped hundreds of thousands in Asia, Africa and the Americas improve their daily lives
- CHF has helped to break the cycle of poverty in developing countries for over 40 years.
For CHF's Financial Highlights, click here.